Hey everyone! Riot Brightmoon, Meddler, and Reav3 here with yet another TL;DW of the info from today’s Dev Update:
- The mid-year partial Ranked reset is coming up in July—you can read more here.
- We’ll be making some midseason changes that are less impactful than Preseason.
- We released a dev blog discussing the midseason itemization changes.
- We’ll take our learnings from midseason to decide if Mythic items are worth pursuing moving forward.
- Ivern midscope and jungle buff sharing are planned for midseason.
- We recently conducted a major bot banning wave, so expect fewer bots in your games.
- We released a dev blog on our changes to our bot AI and our goals with that work.
- We’re expanding the emote wheel to include 9 slots and are exploring more improvements.
- We’re enabling around 4500 lines of champion and skin voiceover that have broken or been played over.
- We released the Champion Roadmap talking about some new champs and updates.
- Jax is receiving a visual update.
- The 2v2v2v2 mode will be released this summer with a brand new map.
- MSI is coming up—be sure to check out the State of the Game Esports video for more info on MSI.
- Let us know if you have any feedback!