Anyone under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult, 19+.
Banners, Signs and Flags
Banners, signs and flags must be event related and contain no commercial messages, logos, political, regional,
separatist or country flags or political endorsements. Banners, signs and flags should not contain offensive or
obscene language. Banners, signs and flags which contain graphic depictions must be in good taste and contain no
depictions that would offend or embarrass other patrons.
Patrons must adhere to the following guidelines:
Banners, signs and flags must be small enough for one person to hold and no larger than 60cm x 60cm.
Banners, signs and flags may not obstruct the view of others.
Banners, signs and flags should be constructed of either vinyl, cloth, paper or other lightweight materials.
Banners, signs and flags may not be attached to poles or sticks.
Patrons will not be permitted to display more than one banner, sign or flag.
Riot Games reserves the right to remove any and all banners, signs or flags not in compliance with the above policy
or which, in their sole judgment, may be offensive to others or in instances where the banners, signs or flags
continue to obstruct the view of others.
LED signs that comply with the above policy, will be permitted, however, they may not be larger than 60cm x 60cm.
The event staff reserve the right to examine and prohibit the use of any camera that conflicts with the policy set by
the event. Cameras with professional/interchangeable lenses exceeding 7.5cm will not be permitted, nor will
monopods, tripods, or flash. Professional audio and video recording is strictly prohibited unless approved by the
Costumes are permitted with some exceptions. For the safety and experience of all guests, full-face coverings are
permitted only after clearing security and must be removed if requested by our security personnel. Large costumes or
headpieces, as well as full face paint, fake weapons, and any other hazardous or distracting item determined at the
sole discretion of our security personnel are NOT permitted.
- All final decisions on costumes entering the facility shall be at the sole discretion of the local Police
Department, Riot, and/or Event Security.
- You must be recognizable at all times.
- Your costume must not be wider than 1.2m across, longer than 1.8m, or taller than 2.4m. Additionally, you must
be able to easily maneuver your costume over stairs or ramps unassisted. You must be able to fit through the
walkthrough metal detectors, which are 76cm wide and 203cm tall. Any mask must be removed for the duration of
the event, but can be put on for short periods of time for the purpose of taking pictures and interacting with
- You must also be able to sit in your seat while wearing your costume without obstructing the view of those
- You must have unobstructed vision at all times (i.e., must not need to remove a piece of your costume in order
- Armor cannot pose a threat to others by way of sharpened metal edges, spikes, or bladed surfaces. Metal and wood
costumes will not be allowed per venue security.
- All swords or bladed weapons must be blunt-edged and cannot have a sharpened edge (no metallic or predominantly
wooden weapons). No weapon may be sharp or pointed enough to cut or pierce someone with moderate pressure, or
heavy enough to create a threatening club. Note: Worbla and 3D prints will be permitted, pending that it follows
the above weapon restrictions.
- You may not bring firearms of any kind including air guns or cap guns, as well as any replica weapon (i.e.,
facsimiles or realistic versions of real-world weapons). Any firearms must clearly be of prop nature and should
be made of primary foam and/or light plastics (prop firearms may not be made of wood or hard, metal materials).
Cosplayers may be asked to prove that the prop is not dischargeable. Bows are not allowed.
- Any bow-type weapons must be unstrung or strung with a low-tensile thread. All prop arrows must have non-metal,
- You may not bring in any liquids, gels, air horns or other substances which could cause a mess or make loud
noises. This will be at the discretion of the local Police Department, Riot, and/or Event Security.
- You may not use smoke effects, fire, explosives, or any other environmental hazard in any capacity.
- You may display your prop weapons only as costume pieces. Do not swing or brandish your prop in any way that
could be considered unsafe or threatening. Failure to comply may result in immediate confiscation of the item
with no return.
- You may pose with a prop in a brandishing manner, so long as no reasonable person would interpret the pose as
anything other than dramatic effect. Local police, event staff, or management may stop you at their sole
- There will be no bag check or prop storage available on site.
- As a final note, everyone attending the League of Legends World 2023 Championship will need to have a ticket in
order to enter the event for any and all stages.
Bags must fit comfortably under your seat, and oversized bags larger than 38cm x 38cm x 25cm wide are prohibited.
Buggies and prams are also not permitted inside the venue; the venue does not provide an area to check bags, coats,
prams, buggies or any other personal belongings.
Re-entry will be permitted with a wristband or stamp.
Items which are or may be illegal; fire works, laser pens, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, country flags,
banners, poles and or any other item, which in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to any Event
or to other visitors (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes);
outside food and drink, drone, whistles, air horns, electronic noise makers or vuvuzelas, beach balls, frisbees,
bats, clubs, or any projectile.