As announced back in June, the Last Chance Prestige Point Shop is almost here, and we promise we mean it this time. The shop opens on December 9, 2021 and will be open until March 24, 2022 when the Mythic Content Overhaul begins.
EDITOR'S NOTE (12/10/2021): The end date of the Last Chance shop has been extended from March 15 to March 24.
This also means that Prestige Points (2020) will expire on March 24, 2022. The Last Chance shop will only offer Prestige skins and other exclusive content that was released between January 2020 to November 2021. These items may appear in a future event or promotion.
Prestige skins that release after the shop opens on December 9 won't be added to the Last Chance Prestige Point Shop, including Prestige Debonair Brand. No need to wait around to see if new content will be added later on—feel free to pick stuff up as soon as the shop opens!
Lastly, don't fret if you don't have enough points right now, because the first event of 2022 will have a 100 Prestige Points (2020) bundle option for 2200 Event Tokens.
Without further ado, here's a complete rundown of everything that will be available in the Last Chance Prestige Point Shop (2020-2021).
Event Prestige Skins
Event Prestige Skins are skins that were previously available in Event Shops only and do NOT include their original event exclusive icons and borders. Each of these will be available for 100 Prestige Points (2020).
- Mecha Kingdoms Garen Prestige Edition
- Dark Star Malphite Prestige Edition
- Pulsefire Lucian Prestige Edition
- Spirit Blossom Teemo Prestige Edition
- PsyOps Ezreal Prestige Edition
- Obsidian Dragon Sett Prestige Edition
- K/DA ALL OUT Kai'Sa Prestige Edition
- Battle Queen Diana Prestige Edition
- Lunar Beast Fiora Prestige Edition
- Space Groove Lulu Prestige Edition
- PROJECT: Sylas Prestige Edition
- Ascended Pantheon Prestige Edition
- Coven Leblanc Prestige Edition
- Nightbringer Kayn Prestige Edition
- Duality Dragon Volibear Prestige Edition
Prestige Point Skins
The following Prestige Point skins debuted earlier in 2020 and 2021, so they will already be in the Last Chance shop by default. These are also 100 Prestige Points (2020) each and include their matching icons & borders.
- True Damage Senna Prestige Edition
- Coven Zyra Prestige Edition
- Arcanist Zoe Prestige Edition
- True Damage Yasuo Prestige Edition
- Star Guardian Soraka Prestige Edition
- Battle Academia Leona Prestige Edition
- Conqueror Jax Prestige Edition
- PROJECT: Zed Prestige Edition
- Bewitching Morgana Prestige Edition
Event Prestige Point Icons
These icons were associated with Prestige Point bundles in past event shops. Each one is 5 Prestige Points (2020).
- Night & Dawn Event Prestige Points Icon (2019)
- Mecha Kingdoms 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Galaxies 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon (aka Dark Star)
- Pulsefire 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Spirit Blossom 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- PsyOps Prestige Point Icon
- Worlds 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Battle Queens Prestige Points Icon
- Lunar Beast Prestige Points Icon
- Space Groove Prestige Points Icon
- PROJECT: Prestige Points Icon (2021)
- 2021 Coven Prestige Points Icon
- Worlds 2021 Prestige Points Icon
If you're not interested in skins or icons, there are more options to cash out your Prestige Points (2020)! Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates are multiplied by 1.5 for all Loot Bags.
- PROJECT: Epilogue OPTIK Bag - 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal two skin shards worth 750+ RP. You'll also get a bonus OPTIK roll, which could contain either three skin shards worth 975+ RP (45% chance) OR three Cybernetic skin shards (55% chance). Cybernetic is a selection of skins from the PROJECT, Pulsefire, and Program skinlines. Excludes Ultimate Pulsefire Ezreal, Mythic Tier, and PROJECT 2021 skins.
- Battle Academia Durandal Bag - 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal three Working Life skin shards. You'll also get a bonus Fringe Benefit roll which can contain either two skin shards worth 750+ RP (70% chance) OR three random skin shards (30% chance). Working Life is a selection of skins from the Chef, Day Job, April Fools, Battle Academia, and Academy skinlines.
- Space Groove Luxe Bag - 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal either three skin shards worth 750+ RP (70% chance) OR four random skin shards (30% chance).
- Sentinel Relic Pack - 100 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal three skin shards worth 1350 RP or lower (75% chance), four random skin shards (20% chance), OR three random unowned skin permanents (5% chance).
- Hextech Key - 3 Prestige Points (2020)
- 30 Orange Essence - 1 Prestige Point (2020)
Prestige Point Exclusive Emote
Lastly, there will be a new Prestige Debonair Brand emote in the Last Chance shop! It will be available for 25 Prestige Points (220).